ads slot

Posts:

Happiness is where we find it, but rarely where we seek it.

Shakeup! Cosmetics is back with some fabulous makeup from The Showroom!  Kate is available and I've attached a hud so you can see the shades.
The Necklace that I'm wearing is Modish's contribution to We ♥ Roleplay.  Alexis is available in Cherry, Flamingo, Snow, Grass and Black.    
 
For this Post, I am wearing Catwa's Annie Human head and Maitreya's Lara.  Enjoy!!



Click To Enlarge Photo



Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


[Showroom - Ends 11/14]  
 
The Bod: 

Necklace [Modish by Ele Brandi]  Alexis  [We ♥ Roleplay]
Skin  [Elyisum by aleida.rhode] Taylor - Coffee - Gacha Item
Lipstick [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick]  Kate [Showroom]
Hair [EnVogue Hair by Casandra Rain] Audrey
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] Sovereign Eyes - Chocolate
Mesh Head  [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Annie Human 4.3
Body [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.4
Pose [Di's Opera by Di Hoorenbeek] Femme Fatale
Fur Stole  [CerberusXing by kamayari] Fur  [Uber] 







Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff