ads slot

Posts:

Happy Hunting!

It's the Dirty Turkey Hunt!!  Stix along with almost 90+ designers are participating.  The Hint is Baaa Baaaa Black Sheep.  Have You Any Wool?  

The Nighe Skin is available in the Puddin shade.  Most appliers are included.  Happy Hunting!! 
 
For this Post, I am wearing Catwa's Annie Human head and Maitreya's Lara.  Enjoy!!



Click To Enlarge Photo



Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 



The Bod: 

Skin  [Stix by Pixy Snook] Nighe - Turkey   -  Puddin'
Hair [Lamb Hair by Lamb Bellic] Without Me [No 21]
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] Charm Eyes Abyss
Tattoo [Prodigy Ink by 7prodigy] Henna
Mesh Head  [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Annie 4.3
Body [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.4
Pose [Di's Opera by Di Hoorenbeek] Divine Series Pack
Top  [SySy by SySy Chapman]  Retro Bustiers (HUD used)







Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff