ads slot

Posts:

Decor

Though I don't normally blog Decor, I have decided to put together a post featuring some fabulous items that I've picked up.  

Azoury created Thing for this round of SaNaRae.  It's available in 6 colors.  Christmas Tales(Directly to the right of Thing) is available at Chapter 4.  You can have the table version, or there is also a larger floor model display.  

Decorate your place with delightful items this holiday season!! 
 

Click to Enlarge Photo


Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


The Gear:

[Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan]  Thing  [SaNaRae]
[Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan]  Christmas Tales [Chapter 4]

Other Items
Tree/Vase [Dust Bunny by lxlnoel] mini Christmas tree  [Collabor88]
Stacked Books [Soy by Soyoy] Old books with coffee  [Collabor88]
Fuzzy Chair [Soy by Soyoy] Chair with sheep fur [Collabor88]
Table  [TH (Thor) by andraus Thor] Equino Table Ivory
Curtains - K*Store by Kusha Aabye  -  Item Discontinued.  Designer no longer on Grid.  
House [Scarlet Creative by Charlotte Bartlett] Tree Tops  On Trees Version







Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff