ads slot

Posts:

Faithless

Have you been to the Arcade yet? Azoury has created Faithless.  The Faithless Crown is the rare and the Faithless Collars are the common.  Grab them all for your collection!!

 

Click to Enlarge Photo


Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:
The Gear:

Crown/Collar [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan]  Faithless  [Arcade]
Doll Avatar [Coco Designs by Cocoro Lemon] Fashion Doll - Dark
Hair [booN by Boo Nakamura] GFR834
Pose [Glitterati by Katey Coppola (Set is on MP Only) ] Closeup Pack





Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff