ads slot

Posts:

Aspire to Inspire before we Expire

New Shoes from Azoury at this round of Chapter 4.  Aheli is available in Yellow, Fuschia, Cream, Caramel, Blue, Black, Red and Green.  Your SLink, Belleza and Maitreya feet will thank you dearly!!

For this post, I am wearing Catwa's Gwen mesh head and Maitreya's Lara.  Enjoy!!  

Click to Enlarge Photo


Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:
[Uber - Ends 01/23]
  
The Gear:

Shoes  [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Aheli - [Chapter 4]
Dress [Melon Bunny by MelonBunny Queen's Garden (Gacha Item)
Dress 2 [Just Because by Annie Melson Harvest Dress  
Stockings  [[I<₃F]﹠co by ainadara] Laced Legging
Stockings 2 [Izzie's by Izzie button] Chevron Tights
Jewelry [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer} Royal Khadijah

The Bod: 
Skin [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Sienna 
Skin 2[La Petite Morte by voshie.paine] Ellen - 08 
Makeup  [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] Tessa Eyeshadows and Pippa Lips (Under Construction)
Body  [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.4
Maitreya Nails  [Gorgeous Dolls by kea.amarula] Boho Chic - XL Almond[MP Too]  
Mesh Head  [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Gwen 4.5
Pose [Di's Opera by Di Hoorenbeek] WS 33/5 Modelling Poses
Poses [Repose by Radagast Lexington and Lucie Bluebird] Retail Therapy






Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff