ads slot

Posts:

The Meaning of Life is to Find Your Gift. The Purpose of Life is to Give it Away.

Azoury's Yuriy Chapka is available in Black or Grey.  Pick them up at Shiny Shabby today!!    
 
For this Post, I am wearing Maitreya's Lara and Catwa's Gwen Mesh head.  Enjoy!!  



Click to Enlarge Photo





Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:

The Bod: 

Lipstick [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] Ingrid Glossy Lips  [The Showroom]  
Hat [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Yuriy Chapka - [Shiny Shabby] 
Dress [The Beautiful Ones by Babs Draconia] Amanda Velvet Dress
Skin[The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Kylie (Logo/Omega Applier used)
Body  [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.4
Mesh Head  [Catwa by Catwa Clip]  Gwen









Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff