ads slot

Posts:

It's Okay Not to be Perfect.

Round 40 of The Showroom has started.  Shakeup! is there with some fabulous lipsticks and eyeshadows.  Grab them both.  Your Catwa heads will thank you!!  
 
For this Post, I am wearing Maitreya's Lara and Catwa's Gwen Mesh head.  Enjoy!!  





It's Okay Not to be Perfect.
Click to Enlarge Photo







Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:

The Bod: 

Makeup [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] Ingrid Glossy Lips and Suki Eyeshadow [The Showroom]  
Top [Avanti by Intoxicate Resident] Lustre Halter Top [Anybody] 
Hair [Gorgeous Dolls by kea.amarula] Alaska  [MP Too]   
Mesh Head[Catwa by Catwa Clip]  Gwen
Skin[The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Kylie (Logo/Omega Applier used)
Eyes[The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Flirtatious Eyes 05 (Gacha Item)
Nails [Gorgeous Dolls by kea.amarula] Boho Chic'd(XL Almond)  [MP Too]  
Body  [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.4
Cuffs [Izzie's by Izzie Button] Aarya Bracelet
Necklace  [Cae by caelan.hancroft] Refresh
Pose  [Something New & Something Erotic by allysondwyer] Blog My Pose  







Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff