ads slot

Posts:

Dark Times


Bodyfy will open on 4/08 and I am showing some more items from the event.  This "No Clothing" event will feature Tattoos, Piercings, Skins, Makeup, Scarification, and Jewelry.

One of my favorite Tattoo Designers, Prodigy Ink, is there and I'm happy to feature their item.  My Hips Cage is from Poison Diamond and I have on some leg piercings from Merlific.

Why not accessorize with Azoury?  My Isilla Headpiece is at We ♥ Roleplay and my Omen shoes are from Chapter 4.  Enjoy!! 


Click To Enlarge Photo



Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 



Mesh Head [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Sarah 4.8 w Emotes
Headpiece [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Isilla  [We ♥ Roleplay]
Shoes [Azoury] Omen [Chapter 4] 
Piercings [Merlific by merl2010] Leg Studs [Bodyfy]
Tattoo [Prodigy Ink by 7Prodigy and lpmz] Ashley [Bodyfy]
Hips Cage [Poison Diamond by Aude Adored] HipsCage [Bodyfy]
Earrings [Meva by Mea Carnell] Salmi - Gacha at Mainstore 
Eyes [SUicidal Unborn by Eleanor Cyberstar]  Nova - Group Gift - Fee to join
Hands, Body [SLink - Siddean Munro]  Physique, Casual Hands
SLink Nailpolish [Flair by Sasy Scarborough]   Set 220 - Gift
Pose [Vibe Poses by journey.lorakeet] As The Rush Comes
Dress  [Insanya by Tatyana Ultsch]  Sin Dress - Limited Item NA








Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff