ads slot

Posts:

The Blueprint


Here are some more items now available at BodyFy.  I have teamed the items with new Stix skins as well.  Fun Shoot!! 


Click to Enlarge Photo



Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 



Mesh Head [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Sarah 4.8 w Emotes
Skin [Stix by Pixy Snook] Chiyo - Plavalaguna (Sapphire/Butterscotch) [Fair Play]
Skin 3 [Stix by Pixy Snook] Aoife - Gift Item [Fair Play]
Piercing(Center) [Pixel Geek by Nena Bowdit] Christina Star Piercing  [Bodyfy]
Necklace (Center) [MoDanna by lisanna.lauria]Viper Choker [Bodyfy]
Tattoo 1 [Prodigy Ink by 7Prodigy and lpmz] Ashley [Bodyfy]
Tattoo 2 [Dappa by karlosguerrero] Throne Tattoo [Bodyfy]
Tattoo 3 [Carol G. by carolina.gaelyth] Delicate Beauty [Bodyfy]
Eyes [SUicidal Unborn by Eleanor Cyberstar]  Nova - Group Gift - Fee to join
Hair 1,2 [Drot by doctor.aho] Viv  - Gacha item.  
Hair 3 [Pink Hustler by pinkhustler] *PH* 8130 
Top/Shorts[Spirit by Spirit Osmus] Lita [Uber]
Dress [Blueberry by Blueberryxx] Nova  [Uber]
Hands, Body [SLink - Siddean Munro]  Physique, Splayed Hands
SLink Nails/jewelry [Gorgeous Dolls by Kea Amarula] Diva Talonz  [MP Too]
Pose [Hela Miyo by Miyoko Magic] Heidi









Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff