ads slot

Posts:

I'm Waiting...



I'm Waiting...
Click to Enlarge Photo






Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:
[Men Only Monthly - Ends 6/15]

The Gear:
Skin [Modish by ele.brandi] Kelion
Beard [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Flower Beard [Men Only Monthly]  
Hair [No.Match by viking] No_Where [Men Only Monthly]  
Hair Base is gift in No_Match mainstore.  
Ring [Chop Zuey Couture by Belle Roussel] The Rat Pack Mens Ring (Former Group Gift)
Slacks [Dami by poroory] basic slim slacks.CHECK
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia]  Hope Eyes - Storm
Nail Polish  [Koffin Nails by bcreative.wilde] Chipped Nails
Tattoo [Taox by 0claudia0.novaland] The Awakening Of The Dragon
Body,  Hands [SLink - Siddean Munro]  Physique, Relaxed Hands
Mesh Head  [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Jackson 4.6
Pose [Superpower Poses by chiime] Cross Arm Pose (Modded with Animare)  
Pose Adjuster  [YT Recreant by yt recreant] Animare Hud  

 






Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff