ads slot

Posts:

We Rise by Lifting Others



Click to Enlarge Photo




Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Skin [Dyversatile by Lyrics Landar] Tyre  (Omega applier used)
Blouse [Luz by Luzie Cheng] Lyric - White
Hood  [.:subOrdination:. by marbella.pronovost] Taken from the Vespa Latex Catsuit pack but also sold separately  
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia]  Hope Eyes - Storm
Piercing  [SUICIDAL UNBORN ] Medusa - Group Gift
Eye Makeup  [Stix by Pixy Snook] Mermaid Eyeshadows
Lipstick [Zibska by Zib Scaggs] Dywn  (Limited Item N/A)
Mesh Head [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Linda 4.9 w Emotes  
Body  [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.5
Pose Used Pose on Catwa Hud




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff