ads slot

Posts:

Catwa Helena 4.9 and Bodyfy


Bodyfy opens on the 8th and PaperDoll's has created the Unsafe Septum ring.  I decided to wear it as I feature the Catwa Helena 4.9.  Enjoy!!

Photo Only


Catwa Helena Video:





Catwa Basic Head Pricing Explanation(For Reference featuring Sarah):





Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:
[Arcade - Opens 06/01]

The Gear:

Mesh Head [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Helena 4.9 w Emotes 
Piercing [PaperDoll's by valou.adasia] Unsafe Septum [Bodyfy - Opens 6/8]
Skin 1 [Atelier Pepe by pepehair] Brooke 11 - Light (Gacha Item)
Skin 2 [Stix by Pixy Snook] Aoife - Butterscotch
Skin 3 [Modish by ele.brandi] Emmy D1
Mesh Head  [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Helena Basic 4.9 
Brows and Eyes  [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Lyre Palette 3, Flirtacious  eyes 5(Gacha)
Hair [Clawtooth by Bubbles Clawtooth] Jolene [Arcade] 
Body,  Hands, Feet [SLink - Siddean Munro]  Hourglass
Pose - Used pose in Catwa Hud





Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff