ads slot

Posts:

The Falls

The Yrena Gown is Maai's latest release.  So, rejoice!!

The Sinner's Hunt - Gluttony hunt has begun.  Stix has some fabulous Eye Makeup available so swing by and pick them up.  Happy Hunting!!

Site:
Visit this location at The Grand Ballroom in Second Life  


Click to Enlarge Photo


Mesh Head [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Helena 4.9 w Emotes 
Gown [Maai by Snow Wolfhunter] Yrena
Makeup [Stix by Pixy Snook] Avian - Hunt ITem [Official Blogsite & Hints] 
Bracelet [Chop Zuey Couture by Belle Roussel] Winter Solstice WG Bracelet
Choker [Modern Couture by Donatela Couturier] Rarily  
Skin [Itgirls by Annie Jolifaunt] Grace (Logo Applier)
Eyes  [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Flirtacious  eyes 5(Gacha)
Hair [Clawtooth by Bubbles Clawtooth] Girlfriend in a Coma
Body,  Hands, Feet [SLink - Siddean Munro]  Hourglass Pose - Used pose in Catwa Hud
Pose - Dream Print - n/a
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff