ads slot

Posts:

2. VHD - Vanity House of Design



I had the wonderful privilege of creating this blog for VHD - Vanity House of Design.  

Outfit Number 1 is called:  Pin-Up Girl the arts.  The shoes, jeans, blouse, earrings, and shades are all included.  

Outfit ---> VHD - Pin-UP Girl  The Arts.   Marketplace Store
Hair --->  Vanity Hair - Route 66
Lashes ---> Gaeline Creations - Mesh Lashes Magnificia
Nails ---> Jamman Jewels and Accessories - SLink Ultra Mesh Rigged Fingernails V5
Clutch ---> BSD Design Studio - Prestissimo Clutch
Necklace (Choker) --->  Zuri Jewels - Medusa Pearl Choker



Outfit Number 2 is called: Vaudeville.  Shoes, tights, earrings, and all the trimmings are included.  



Outfit ---> VHD - Vaudeville in Celestial  Marketplace Store
Hair --->  Vanity Hair - Gizcious






Outfit Number 3 is called: Mariner Girl.  


Outfit ---> VHD - Mariner Girl - Red   Marketplace Store
Hair --->  Vanity Hair - Chanel Drops
Shoes ---> GOS - Paris Peeptoe Metallics - Gold  (Note: as of the date of this blog, this item was obtained via The Liason Collaborative)  
Glasses ---> My Wardrobe - Nerd Glasses in Leopard   -  Marketplace Store
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff