ads slot

Posts:

3. Mon Cheri Maxidress and First Photo Gallery Attempt

Deciding to blog more pieces that I own (for practice), I have chosen one of my favorite Maxi-dresses. This Mesh Dress comes in 12 colors via hud and is Tango/Mirage compatible. I am showing 3 looks. As you can see, the prints on this dress are just fabulous. I did not have to adjust my size to fit the mesh at all. So Kudos, Mon Cheri, for choosing a wonderful Mesh maker.

Mon Cheri is a neat little boutique and they have almost everything related to women's fashion. If you decided to visit The Black Fair, they provided some AWESOME makeups that I enjoy wearing.



Here's some miscellaneous items that I am wearing:



Thanks so much for reading and enjoy your SL!!
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff