ads slot

Posts:

Horrorfest 3: We Gacha at ~Pixystix~

I sure hope that you've visited Horrorfest by now.  If not, ~Pixystix~ has Gacha covered!!  (See what I did there? Of COURSE you did!)  If you're a Gacha addict, Pixy's created 9 skins for you to obtain.

Mirage/Tango, Phat Azz, and SLink appliers are included.  Good Luck Everyone!!





Skins [~PixyStix~Hayden: Multiple Colors.  Obtained via Horrorfest.  Gacha 100L per play  Event is from 10/18 - 11/08
Harness [77 Clothing]  Strapped Outfit - Black.  Tango and Phat Azz appliers worn.   Marketplace Vendor
Breasts [Lolas] Tango Mirage - ~Pixystix~ Hayden Appliers Used.  Multiple shades
Phat Azz [L.Inc]  Mesh Bum - ~Pixystix~ Hayden Appliers used.  Multiple shades
Hands [SLink] The Skinnery Appliers Used. Hands are the Casual version.
Hair [Ploom] Camille  Color: Undecided   Note: Hair comes with hud to achieve color change effect
Shoes [ISONLace-up Gladiator Sandals - Black.  SLink compatible shoes for Medium Barefeet.
Lashes [Gaeline Creations] Mesh Lashes Magnificia
Eyes [IKONKaledio Eyes Color: Forest
Eyebrows [Glam Affair] Deca Eyebrows - Black


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff