ads slot

Posts:

Underbust Corsets: another Horrorfest Goody

You've got skins, you've got bodysuits and other goodies from Horrorfest event I bet.   Well, ~PixyStix~ also has some Corsets for you too.   The "star" pasties are included.  The corset comes in 6 prints and are priced at 100L each.

I just got a kick ass Laptop and I've been playing around in Picmonkey so ENJOY!!!




Corset [~PixyStix~Underbust Corset: Multiple Colors  Obtained via Horrorfest.  100L  Event is from 10/18 - 11/08
Shorts [Angelus Designs] Bootay Shorts - White  Note: Marketplace Vendor
Skin [The Skinnery] Jourdan Onyx Shade
Breasts [Lolas] Tango Mirage  The Skinnery Jourdan Onyx Shade Appliers Used.
Hands [SLink] The Skinnery Appliers Used. Hands are the Casual version.
Jewelry Set 1 [Pure Poison Fashion] - Elaine Earrings - Scarlet
Jewelry Set 2 [D-SIN] - Slither   - Black on Silver    Marketplace Vendor
Hair [Analog Dog] Rebel Natural black
Lashes [Gaeline Creations] Mesh Lashes Magnificia
Eyes [IKON] Sunrise Eyes Color: Deep Brown
Eyeliner [Corvus] Cateyes Eyeliner

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff