ads slot

Posts:

Pearl Girl Mesh Corset Ensemble

Happy Halloween, Everyone.  Check out the Pearl Girl Mesh Corset Ensemble by VHD.

It comes with almost everything shown, otherwise I will advise accordingly.   Enjoy!!




Ensemble [VHDPearl Girl Mesh Corset Ensemble - White.  Includes slacks, necklace, bracelet, corset, blouse, open toed pumps and boots (not shown)  Tango appliers worn. 
Skin [The Skinnery] Jourdan Onyx Shade
Breasts [Lolas] Tango Mirage  The Skinnery Jourdan Onyx Shade Appliers Used.
Hands [SLink] The Skinnery Appliers Used. Hands are the Casual version.
Hair [Calico Hair] Winter - Tipped Snow - Hud included for color change effect.
Lashes [Gaeline Creations] Mesh Lashes Magnificia
Eyes [IKON] Kaleido Eyes Color: Metal
Eyeliner [Corvus] Cateyes Eyeliner
Shoes [GOS] - Paris Peeptoe - Silver  Note:  Worn in middle and right pics.


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff