ads slot

Posts:

FLG Freebie/Gift Item: Young Berry by FLG



We all love gifts and FLG has a great group gift.  I have decided to show the Young Berry outfit.  It includes Sneakers, Socks, Shirt, Shorts, and Glasses.  Phat Azz and Tango appliers are included as well.  Enjoy!!






Outfit [FLG]  Young Berry - Includes Socks (not shown), Glasses, Sneakers, Shirt, Shorts, Phat Azz and Tango appliers. Group Gift in Store or Freebie Via Marketplace (as of 11/18/13)
Socks [77 Clothing] - Gartered Stockings w Phat Azz + Slink Appliers  Marketplace Vendor
Skin [The Skinnery] Jourdan Onyx Shade
Breasts [Lolas] Lolas Tango  The Skinnery Jourdan Onyx Shade Appliers Used.
Mesh Butt [L.Inc]  Phat Azz The Skinnery Jourdan Onyx Shade Appliers Used.
Hands [SLink] The Skinnery Appliers Used. Hands are the Casual version.
Hair [Ploom] Squirrel - Indecisive Pack.  Hud Used
Lashes [Gaeline Creations] Mesh Lashes Magnificia
Eyes [IKON] Kaleido Eyes Color: Oil
Jewelry [Chop Zuey] - Crux Invictus Set - Gift Item
Eyeliner [Corvus] Cateyes Eyeliner

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff