ads slot

Posts:

The Sexy Secretary

Promotion?  Oh you shouldn't have, Boss.  Well, I will not promise a promotion; however, you will look FAB!!  I am mixing and matching pieces this week and I hope you enjoy what I've put together.




Blouse [Kanou] - Grace - Purple     Appliers Worn
Skirt [DRBC] - Cinema Noir Ruffle Skirt
Shoes [Kokoia] - Monaco Fatpack - SLink addon for Medium Feet  - Hud included - Marketplace  Note:  High Feet version available as well.  
Skin [The Skinnery] Jourdan Onyx Shade
Makeup [Carrie's Lingerie] - Cat 5000 Member Full Makeup
Breasts [Lolas] Lolas Tango Updated  The Skinnery Jourdan Onyx Shade Appliers Used.
Necklace [Chop Zuey] When Elephants Dream Note:  Proceeds for the sale of this set are donated to the WWF - World Wildlife Fund
Hands and Feet   [SLink] The Skinnery Appliers Used. Hands are the Casual version.
Polishes [Flair] - Set 169- Purple  SLink Avatar Enhancement Fingernail Polish
Hair [Iconic] First Lady - Cafes
Lashes [Gaeline Creations] Mesh Lashes Magnificia
Eyes [IKON] Kaleido Eyes Color: Oil
Eyeliner [Corvus] Cateyes Eyeliner
Eyeliner [CIA] Graphic Eyeliner - Black
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff