ads slot

Posts:

Maai's Vix Christmas Cardigan Set

So, I was looking through some Flickr pics and discovered this cute cardigan/vest set from Maai.  As soon as I saw it, I ran to the store and purchased one.  Now, let me tell ya... I don't care for all the little "Christmas-y"/Winter prints that are floating around out there.  But, I actually LOVE this one.

Thanks, Maai (Miss Snow) for creating this awesome piece!!






Cardigan Set [Maai] - Vix Christmas Cardigan - Red - LTA Bra and Dress Layers Worn
Slacks [The Sea Hole] - Silk Dupioni Beachcombers  - Oil    Marketplace Only
Shoes [Has Been] - Betsy Bow Pumps - Worn but not seen.  For SLink Med Feet  MP Only
Bag [Pure Poison] - SnowCutie Handbag
Earrings [Pure Poison]  - Snowflake Earrings
Necklace [Pure Poison] - Teo Diamonds Necklace
Skin [The Skinnery] Jourdan Onyx Shade
Lipstick [Kokolores] - Sumptuous Lips - Deep Love
Breasts [Lolas] Lolas Tango  The Skinnery Jourdan Onyx Shade Appliers Used.
Hands and Feet  [SLink] The Skinnery Appliers Used. Hands are the Casual version.
Polishes [Flair] - Set 159
Hair [Truth] Kathy - Chocolate
Lashes [Gaeline Creations] Mesh Lashes Magnificia
Eyes [IKON] Kaleido Eyes Color: Oil
Eyeliner [Corvus] Cateyes Eyeliner
Eyeliner [CIA] Graphic Eyeliner - Black
Rings [Chop Zuey] Spangles Ring and The Mystery of Owls Ring  Note: Items are no longer available in the store.  I am crediting CZ since they are clearly seen.  These are my "everyday" rings.   
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff