ads slot

Posts:

Vintage Sweetheart Dress @ Gatherings Designs

I had a bit of down time on yesterday, and one of my favorite things to do is to browse Flickr.  I saw these cute Christmas Themed Retro Dresses from Gatherings Designs.

Precious Gift is the name of this awesome dress and it is available instore as well as at the Lubbly Jubblies Event.







Hair [Vanity HairLove After War - Bordeaux
Dress [Gatherings Designs] - Vintage Sweetheart Dress - Precious Gift  Note: Dress available at Lubbly Jubblies via Cleavage Sim  It is also available instore.
Shoes [Epic] - Ultra  Hidden Platform Pumps - Hud used for color effect
Earrings [ [glow] studio ]  - Beauty Inside Earrings - Bright Gold
Lipstick [Kokolores] - Sumptuous Lips - Chocolate Love
Breasts [Lolas] Lolas Tango  The Skinnery Jourdan Onyx Shade Appliers Used.
Skin [The SkinneryJourdan Onyx Shade
Polishes [Flair] - Set 178
Ears [The Skinnery] Puki Mesh Ears - Onyx Shade appliers used
Hands   [SLink] The Skinnery Appliers Used. Hands are the Casual version.
Lashes [Gaeline Creations] Mesh Lashes Magnificia
Eyes [IKON] Kaleido Eyes Color: Oil
Eyeliner [Corvus] Cateyes Eyeliner
Eyeliner [CIA] Graphic Eyeliner - Black
Rings [Chop Zuey] Spangles Ring and The Mystery of the Owls Ring 
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff