ads slot

Posts:

Breezy's Gotta Brand New Bag



I put this outfit together and I loved it, but it needed something..  So late yesterday, I ran out to [Collabor88] and got me a new bag.  YaY!

My sweater is from Gatherings Designs and is available during [Big Boobie Bizarre] at 100L.  The Sweater/tee Combo comes with a hud and the T-shirt portion can be changed to several different colors.   Thanks for viewing!




THE GEAR

Sweater [Gatherings Designs]  Mia Sweater  - Red - Available via [BBB] Applier Friendly. 
Pants [Beautiful Dirty Rich]  Not Made In Your World -  Camo Hud Used.  7 huds available [MP]
Bag [Fashionably Dead] Girly Satchel - Blue - Obtained via [Collabor88]

THE BOD

Breasts [LolasLolas Tango Updated  
Skin [The SkinneryJourdan Onyx Shade
Ears [The SkinneryPuki Mesh Ears - Onyx Shade appliers used
Hands  [SLink] Hands are the Casual version.
Eyes [IKONKaleido Eyes Color: Oil
Hair [D!va] Locuala - Onyx Obtained via [Collabor88]
Lashes [Mon CheriMC Falsies Eyelashes

THE BLING

Earrings [Chop Zuey] Hearts Collide 
Piercing [UtopiaH] Monroe Piercing
Rings [Chop Zuey] Spangles Ring and The Mystery of the Owls Ring 


THE COSMETICS

Eyeliner [Corvus] Cateyes Eyeliner
Eye Makeup [MONS] Eyeshadow Stunning  Navy  Obtained via [TDRF]
Lipstick [The Skinnery]  Raisin Hell
SLink Compatible Polishes [Alyce] - 110 Color Hud used [MP]

THE INK

Breasts [UtopiaH] Fallen Wings - Breast Appliers used
Back Right Shoulder [IAF] Birds Tattoo
Left Hip/Thigh [IAF] Birds of a Feather Tattoo also P-Azz compatible




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff