ads slot

Posts:

Fire Angel

Carrie's Lingerie has released some new Silks and they are to die for.

Fire Angel is now available and I chose the yummy Mint shade.  It comes with two tango top appliers.  I am showing the more "sheer" version of the tops.  The other has a halter.  Also, if you are V.I.P, don't forget to wear your tags, because you will receive half off.  Make sure you purchase from the V.I.P section of course. Enjoy!!





THE GEAR

Silks [Carrie's Lingerie]  Fire Angel  - Mint - LTA Included
Shoes [Diktator]  Envy Baroque Heels -  Fatpack Used 

THE BOD

Breasts [LolasLolas Tango Updated  
Skin [The SkinneryJourdan Onyx Shade
Ears [The SkinneryPuki Mesh Ears - Onyx Shade appliers used
Hands  [SLink] Hands are the Casual version.
Eyes [IKONKaleido Eyes Color: Oil
Hair [EmoTions] Starline Black
Lashes [Mon CheriMC Falsies Eyelashes

THE BLING

Earrings [A&Ana F.J.] Gotta Work Girl Note:  Obtained via [TDRF]
Piercing [UtopiaH] Monroe Piercing
Rings [Chop Zuey] Spangles Ring and The Mystery of the Owls Ring 

THE COSMETICS

Eyeliner [Corvus] Cateyes Eyeliner
Eyeliner [CIA] Cat Eyeliner - Mint
SLink Compatible Polishes [Flair] - Set 191

THE INK

Back Right Shoulder [IAF] Birds Tattoo
Left Hip/Thigh [IAF] Birds of a Feather Tattoo also P-Azz compatible




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff