ads slot

Posts:

Glamour Gown Ensemble

Hello Everyone!!  Thanks for your likes and faves.  I am so happy that you have stopped by.

The Red Carpet Glamour Gown Ensemble is now available at VHD.  The Ensemble includes Earrings, Gloves, Gown, and Sequined Pumps.  Priced at 199L, it is available inworld as well as on Marketplace. Enjoy!!





THE GEAR


Dress [VHD]  Red Carpet Glamour Gown Ensemble - Tango appliers included [199L]
Bag [Pure Poison]  Shay Spiked Clutch - Black
Hat [Bliss Couture] - Silky  Hat - Noir


THE BOD

Breasts [LolasLolas Tango Updated  
Hair [Dura]   49 - Black
Skin [The SkinneryJourdan Onyx Shade
Ears [The SkinneryPuki Mesh Ears - Onyx Shade appliers used
Eyes [IKONKaleido Eyes Color: Oil
Lashes [Mon CheriMC Falsies Eyelashes


THE BLING

Piercing [UtopiaH] Monroe Piercing


THE COSMETICS

Eyeliner [Corvus] Cateyes Eyeliner
Eyeliner [CIA] Graphic Eyeliner - Black
Lipstick [Kokolores] - Sumptuous Lips - Deep Love


THE INK

 Back Right Shoulder [IAF] Birds Tattoo


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff