ads slot

Posts:

Drow and Snow 2



It's time for Totally Top Shelf and ~PixyStix~ is participating.  Hera returns and this time, she's Seelie Snow and Unseelie Drow.  They are priced at 300L each or 550L if you want the fatpack.  
All appliers are included:  TMP head/body, SLink Hud for Head hands and feet.  Omega Hud so we won't have to convert anything.  Last but not least:  The Good Old Fashioned Boobie/Booty Hud. Brows are included, but I am wearing the No Brow version since I wear my own.   

I am wearing lots of Mesh, but my Lena Lush rose to the challenge.   Enjoy ♥

Seraphim's Galleries:
[Totally Top Shelf]  Ends 12/31
[Kustom 9]  Ends 12/13 New Round starts 12/l5
[Chapter 4]  Ends 12/31 - Seraphim Gallery isn't ready yet.  

Click to Enlarge Photo

The Gear:


Look 1:

Skin [~Pixystix~ by Pixy Snook] Hera - Snow - Seelie - [Totally Top Shelf
Dress [Pulse by AliciaWikstrom Resident] Night Flight Dress - Leather & Black 
Shoes [MODA by Eonla Resident]  Charade Platform Boot (Both Looks)
Hair [eXxEsS by Layja Vidor] Nawia

Look 2:

Skin [~Pixystix~ by Pixy Snook] Hera - Drow - Unseelie -  [Totally Top Shelf
Dress [Graves by Jackie Graves] G500 Confession 
Hair [Soonsiki by Kattington] Coco -  I thank you from the bottom of my heart, Katt. [Chapter 4
Gloves [Synyster Creations by SynysterCreator Resident and Roger Tierbal] Helena Gloves - Texture Changer Included

The Bod:

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] Spectral Eyes - Maldives and Hope Eyes - Crimson
Body [Kitties Lair by Babette Ultsch Lena Lush Body 2.1
Hands, Feet [SLink - Siddean Munro] Casual Hands, High Feet

The Bling:

Piercing [UtopiaH - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing
Ring [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone  Rings 
Septum Ring(Nose) [MONS by Ekilem] Style15 black
Earrings and Choker [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] Vallari Metal

The Cosmetics:

Eyebrows [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna Bushy Brow (Look 1)
Eyebrows [Nox by Anya McConach Renae Brows [Tintable]
Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
SLink Nail and Toe Polish [Jamman Jewels and Accessories by jamman] - Version 6 Hud used

The Posemaker:

Pose 1 [Imeka by NatiWilliams Resident] Bessie Pack  [Kustom 9




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff