ads slot

Posts:

Foxy Five


New Round of Fi*Friday has begun.   If you didn't already know, everything at Fi*Fridays is 55L. It is a weekly event that resets every Friday, so if you're interested in any of the items, make sure you go ahead and pick them up.  The first 3 looks are from Fi*Friday and they are Boobie, Wowmeh, and Booty friendly.   

Bomshie is also in Designer Showcase.  The mesh separates are 100L each.  No Appliers.  
For this post, I am wearing my Lolas Tango Delicq  and my Sking Brazilia 4 Combo / Swiss Mesh Bottom.  For the Last 2 looks, I am wearing my SLink Physique body.   Enjoy!! 
    Seraphim Galleries Anyone?

    Click to Enlarge Photo

    The Gear:

    1
    Top [Bomshie by Bomshie and Snookiemacintyre] Paige Split Top Grey - via [Fi*Fridays] 
    Jeans [Bomshie by Bomshie and Snookiemacintyre] Zahara Rose Bootcut Jeans - via [Fi*Fridays] 
    Shoes [MODA by Eonla Resident]  Charade Platform Boot (All Looks - HUD Used)

    2
    Dress [Bomshie by Bomshie and Snookiemacintyre] Vera Lt Grey Goddess Dress (Also in Black) - via [Fi*Fridays] 

    3
    Dress [Bomshie by Bomshie and Snookiemacintyre] Taina Classy Turq Dress - via [Fi*Fridays] 

    4
    Top [Bomshie by Bomshie and Snookiemacintyre] Orgugu Golden Flower - via [Designer Showcase] 
    Skirt [Bomshie by Bomshie and Snookiemacintyre] Orgugu Golden Flower - via [Designer Showcase] 

    5
    Top [Bomshie by Bomshie and Snookiemacintyre] Orgugu Kente Top - via [Designer Showcase] 
    Skirt [Bomshie by Bomshie and Snookiemacintyre] Orgugu Kente Skirt - via [Designer Showcase] 

    The Bod:

    Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] Hope Eyes - Scoria
    Hair [Soonsiki by Kattington] Coco -  I thank you from the bottom of my heart, Katt. [Chapter 4] 
    Hands, Feet, Body [SLink - Siddean Munro] Casual Hands, High Feet, Physique Body (Looks 4, 5)
    Breasts [Lolas by Sandi Moonites] Lolas Tango Delicq  Looks 1 - 3
    Mesh Butt [Sking by Kalu Zerbino] Sking Brazilia 4 Combo / Swiss Looks 1 - 3
    Ears [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Human Ears
    Skin [Jalwa by Chandra Masala]  Sameena - Pepper - Black Brow 

    The Bling:

    Piercing [UtopiaH - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing
    Choker [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] Kinbaku Heart
    Ring [Pomposity by Bugsy Hansome] Missy Gemstone  Rings 

    The Cosmetics:

    Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
    Freckles [Soonsiki by Kattington] Odd Beauty Freckles (Included with her hairs)
    Eye-Shadow [Deesses by NatalieWells Resident] - Illumy package
    SLink Nail and Toe Polish [Jamman Jewels and Accessories by jamman] - Version 6 Hud used

    The Posemaker:

    Poses [Mien Poses by Connie Stratten]  Honey Bun Pack



    Share on Google Plus

    About Unknown

    What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
      Blogger Comment
      Facebook Comment

    0 comments:

    Older Stuff