ads slot

Posts:

New @ Carrie's Lingerie



Layla is now available at Carrie's Lingerie   It is Lolas compatible and comes with SLink Gloves and Stockings.  It can be worn 3 different ways and I am showing 2 of 3.  It comes in Red, Ice and Christmas Traditional.  There are also some matching SLink Heels for you to wear that will compliment your set.  Enjoy!!

I am wearing my Lolas only.

Click to Enlarge Photo

The Gear:

Ensemble  [Carrie's Lingerie by Carrie Bridger Layla -  Christmas Traditional
Shoes [Carrie's Lingerie by Carrie Bridger Layla Slink High Heels - Green
Jewels [Modern Couture by Donatela Couturier] Absinthe - Emerald

The Bod:

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon InnoviaSunrise Eyes - Deep Brown
Ears [The Skinnery by Umazuma MetalunaHuman Ears
Hair [Iconic by Neveah Niu Katrina-Remy CAFES-Limited Edition (still available)
Breasts [Lolas by Sandi Moonites] Lolas Tango Delicq
Hands, Feet [SLink - Siddean Munro] Casual Hands, High Feet
Skin [Jalwa by Chandra MasalaSameena - Pepper

The Bling:

Piercing [UtopiaH - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing

The Cosmetics:

Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
SLink Nail and Toe Polish [Jamman Jewels and Accessories by jamman] - Version 6 Hud used

The Posemaker:

Poses [Ma Vie by Mavi Beck] Poses used from Over My Head and Basic Packs.  



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff