ads slot

Posts:

Pink Sugah @ Lubbly Jubblies


New Round of Lubbly Jubblies has begun(YaY).  For my first post, I am showing you Pink Sugah's contribution.

Caggie is available in 9 colors.  Navy, Peacock, Snowflakes 2, Powder, Hot Pink, Black, Violet, Peach Leo, and Snowflakes 1.  What I love about Pink Sugah, is that they include all appliers: Omega, TMP, Physique and all of the other mesh body parts as well.

For this presentation, I'm wearing Lena Lush.  Enjoy!!

Click to Enlarge Photo

Seraphim Galleries:

The Gear:

Dress [Pink Sugah by Tara Asamoah] Caggie - Black, Violet, Peach Leo, and Snowflakes 1 - via [Lubbly Jubblies
Shoes  [GOS by Gospel VoomVictoria Platforms - Silver
Stockings [Blacklace by Mariska Simons] GOS Stockings -Basics Classic Lace - Silver - Note: Converted Phat Azz applier to Omega.   

The Bod:

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon InnoviaHope Eyes - Scoria
Hair  [Little Bones by Nova Faerye] Nightingale 
Hands,  Feet [SLink - Siddean Munro] Casual Hands, High Feet
Ears and Brows [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Human Ears/ Bushy Brows
Body [Kitties Lair by Babette Ultsch Lena Lush Body 2.3
Skin [Glam Affair by Aida Ewing]  Rose - Africa 01 D

The Bling:

Piercing [UtopiaH - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing
Watch/Bracelet [Mandala by Kikunosuke EelBILLIONAIRE_Fat_ver - Hud used
Rings/Necklace [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone 


The Cosmetics:

Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
Freckles [Soonsiki (Milk) by Kattington] Odd Beauty Freckles
SLink Nail and Toe Polish [Jamman Jewels and Accessories by jamman] - Version 6 Hud used

The Posemaker:

Poses [Vibe by Journey Lorakeet Stands III   



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff