ads slot

Posts:

Bomshie @ Designer Showcase


Bomshie is at Designer Showcase and they have created 4 looks for us.  The Luna Sweater is available in Santa or Organza.  There are also some separates.  The Korra Leggings are available in Stripes or Red Hound and the Mesh Crush Tied shirt is available in Coal or Blue.

Shakeup! is in this month's My Slink Obsession. The Red Leo, Black Leo, Wavy and Glitter sets are all available. I am showing off the Red Leo Set.  So swing by and pick these up.

For this post, I am wearing my Lolas Tango Delicq  and my Sking Brazilia 4 Combo / Swiss Mesh Bottom.  Enjoy!! ♥

Seraphim Galleries Anyone?

Click to Enlarge Photo


The Gear(L - R):

Dress [Bomshie by Bomshie and SnookieMacIntyre ] Luna Sweater - Santa/Organza  [Designer Showcase ]
Mesh Blouses [Bomshie by Bomshie and SnookieMacIntyre ] Crush Tied Shirt - Coal/Blue [Designer Showcase ]
Leggings  [Bomshie by Bomshie and SnookieMacIntyre Korras - Red Hound/Stripes. [Designer Showcase ] 
Shoes [Bens Boutique by Snow MartielNicky High Heels - Hud Used

The Bod:

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon InnoviaKaleido Eyes - Oil
Hair [Vanity Hair by Tabata Jewell] Cold Inside
Hands, Feet [SLink - Siddean Munro] Casual Hands, High Feet
Ears [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Human Ears
Breasts [Lolas by Sandi Moonites] Lolas Tango Delicq  Shrunk to fit in looks 3 and 4
Mesh Butt [Sking by Kalu ZerbinoSking Brazilia 4 Combo / Swiss 

Skin [zOdiacO by Zinniamaldita Resident] Sagittarius

The Bling:

Piercing [Dazed (Formerly UtopiaH) - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing  Note: Utopiah is now closed.  Item n/a
Rings [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone  Rings 

The Cosmetics:

Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
Eyeliner [Kokolores by Leyla Flux] The Flip - Red/Black
Lipstick [Angel Rock by Anzhela Karsin]  Makeups pack 2 - Lipstick M54
Freckles [Soonsiki (Milk) by Kattington] Odd Beauty Freckles
SLink Nail and Toe Polish [Shakeup! by Carrie JanickRed Leo -  [My SLink Obsession

The Posemaker:
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff