ads slot

Posts:

Cupcakes for You ♥


Maai is back at anyBody and this time, Ms. Snow has made us Cupcakes!!!  The Cupcake Lingerie set is available in Dots, Owls or Flowers.  It can be worn 4 ways: Stockings with/without panties or No Stockings with/without panties.   Stocking appliers are available for TMP and SLink feet.  Omega, TMP and Physique appliers are available for your bodies/mesh parts.  

Shakeup! is in this month's My Slink Obsession. The Red Leo, Black Leo, Wavy and Glitter sets are all available. I am showing off the Wavy Set.  So swing by and pick these up.

For this post, I am wearing my Lena Lush.  Enjoy!!


Click To Enlarge Photo


Seraphim Galleries:

The Gear:

Lingerie [Maai by Snow Wolfhunter] Cupcake - Dots, Owls and Flowers (closeup) via [anyBody
Shoes [Bens Boutique by Snow MartielNicky High Heels - Hud Used

The Bod:

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon InnoviaHope Eyes - Scoria
Hair [Catwa by Catwa Clip Jessica Rainbow - Catwa's remodeling and the SLURL is temporary.   
Hands,  Feet [SLink - Siddean Munro] Casual Hands, High Feet
Body [Kitties Lair by Babette Ultsch Lena Lush Body 2.3  - Please get your update.  
Eyebrows [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Human Ears, Bushy Brows
Ears [Mandala - kikunosuke EelSTEKING_EARS_Season5
Skin [DeeTaleZ by Steffi VillotaDeedra - Lena Lush Applier Used..  

The Bling:

Piercing [Dazed (Formerly UtopiaH) - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing  Note: Utopiah is now closed.  Item n/a
Jewelry Set [Mandala - kikunosuke Eel]  Chunkeeey!!_24kGold 
Rings [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone  Rings 

The Cosmetics:

Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
Teeth [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] Teeth [07]
Freckles [Soonsiki (Milk) by Kattington] Odd Beauty Freckles
SLink Nail and Toe Polish [Shakeup! by Carrie JanickWavy -  [My SLink Obsession

The Posemaker:

Poses [Purple Poses by Audrey Guter] Catarina Pack



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff