ads slot

Posts:

It Girl ♥



Azoury is participating in Chapter 4 and The Seetans have made us some awesome shoes.
The Iron Heel is available in Chrome/Black, Chrome/White and Terracota(Shown).  These are for The Mesh Project "Ouch" Feet.  They are priced at 174L during this event, after the event ends, they will be on sale for regular price.

For this presentation, it's all Shops.  Enjoy!!

Click to Enlarge Photo

Seraphim Galleries Anyone?

The Gear:

Shoes  [Azoury by Mayhem and Aniki Seetan]  Iron Heel - Terracota - [Chapter 4
Dress  [Foxes by Birdy - Tyr Rozenblum and Nina Helix] Sweater Dress - Mustard [Collabor88

The Bod:

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon InnoviaKaleido Eyes - Oil (XL)
Hair [Catwa by Catwa Clip Zelda  - Catwa's remodeling and the SLURL is temporary.   
Head, Body, Hands, Feet [The Mesh Project ] Deluxe Head - Fierce, Basic Body, Ouch Feet
Skin [ItGirls by Annie Jolifaunt]  Crystal - Cafe  - TMP Installers Used.   

The Bling:

Toe Rings [Too Wong Foo/Modorary by Andee Vega] Elegant Toe Rings for TheMeshProject Feet(Ouch)
Rings [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone  Rings 

The Cosmetics:

All Makeup was graciously included with my ItGirls Crystal Skin Set.   
Finger and Toe Nails [Gorgeous Dolls by Kea Amarula] My Chick Bad - Tiger Tips (Purchased Separately)  [MP Too] -  Designer Super Easy to work with ♥♥♥♥

The Posemaker:

Poses [Ma Vie by Mavi Beck] I Shit Rainbows Pack




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff