ads slot

Posts:

True Blue 2



So, I'm back from visiting my family in Mississippi.  Let's get to it!!

Avanti got accepted into this round's anyBody and I'm showing off their contribution.  The Behexed Lingerie set comes in Black, Red, White, Pink and Blue.  Stockings, Omega and Physique appliers are included.  I have tested the lingerie/stockings on my Belleza, Maitreya, and Lena Lush bodies and they work on all of these.  So YaY!!

Shakeup! is in this month's My Slink Obsession. The Red Leo, Black Leo, Wavy and Glitter sets are all available. I am showing off the Glitter Set.  So swing by and pick these up.

I really had fun putting this outfit together and I hope that you enjoy!!  For this post, I am wearing my Slink Physique.  I appreciate your visit ♥♥

Click to Enlarge Photo


The Gear:

Lingerie [Avanti by Intoxicate Resident]  Behexed -  Blue - [anyBody
Fur  [Vive 9 Ryvolter by Inna Bilavio] Zira Shoulder Goat Fur Coat - Sky [Uber
Shoes [Just Design by Davidefre] Brie - Snake  - Please allow time for item to be placed in store.

The Bod:

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon InnoviaHope Eyes - Scoria
Ears [The Skinnery by Umazuma MetalunaHuman Ears
Hair [Exile by Kavar Cleanslate Windsong - [Collabor88
Hands, Body, Feet [SLink - Siddean Munro] Casual Hands, High Feet, Physique Body
Skin [ItGirls by Annie Jolifaunt]  Crystal - Cafe - Physique Appliers  Used

The Bling:

Piercing [Dazed (Formerly UtopiaH) - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing  Note: Utopiah is now closed.  Item n/a
Jewelry Set [Mandala - kikunosuke Eel] LEGACY-Kilimanjaro
Rings [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone  Rings 

The Cosmetics:


Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
Teeth [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] Teeth [07]
Freckles [Soonsiki (Milk) by Kattington] Odd Beauty Freckles
SLink Nail and Toe Polish [Shakeup! by Carrie JanickGlitter -  [My SLink Obsession

The Posemaker:

Poses [Marukin by Valencia SouthardCandie Pose Pack  via [Collabor88]




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaaaaaay!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥

Older Stuff