ads slot

Posts:

My Fantasy




The new Fantasy Skin line is now out at ~PixyStix~.   Hera is now available in Drow, Ocean, Golden, Forest, and Onyx.  All appliers available (including Sweet Lips) except Belleza hands/feet.   

For this presentation, I am wearing The Shops.   Enjoy!!!   


Click to Enlarge Photo


Skin [PixyStix by Pixy Snook]  Hera - TMP appliers Used.
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] Charm Eyes - Abyss
Head , Body [The Mesh Project ]  Deluxe Head - Fierce, Basic Body
Hair [Chemistry Hair by Kimberlee Miles] Min - Hud 2
Poses [Label Motion by Anne Dakun] Gayle Pose 2
Earrings [EarthStones by Abraxxa AnatineRuffle Around Earring - Quartz/Silver 
Jacket [Fade Arcade Designs by Fade Arcade]  Ladies Boss Leather Jacket L
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff