ads slot

Posts:

Technicolor


The Fashion Expose is a monthly fashion event over at Anaconda.  Bomshie is participating and I'm excited to show the Chimwala Drapped Crop Top and LaDonna Shorts.

The Mesh Chimwala Draped Crop is available in Blue, Yellow and Navy.  The Ladonna Shorts are Omega compatible and are available in Bluu, Waridi, or Machungwa.  

I am a little early this month, but I just could not hold back Lazarus.  Azoury's Latest Shoe release, Lazarus, will be available at this month's round of Chapter 4.   This sandal is available for your SLink, TMP, Belleza or Maitreya Feet.  So add these to your collection.  

For this post, I am wearing Belleza Venus.  Enjoy!! ♥

Seraphim Galleries Anyone?

Click To Enlarge Photo


The Gear:
The Bod:

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] Sunrise Eyes - Steel Blue
Hair  [Kokolores by Leyla Flux] Jeanne I
Body, Hands [Belleza by Tricky Boucher, Shyla Diggs]  Venus V 0.02
Ears  [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Human Ears
Skin [PXL by Hart Larsson]  JADE EBO Bare Lips MEB C2 - Belleza Applier used  

The Bling:

Rings [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone
Bracelet [Izzie's by Izzie ButtonAarya Bracelet Hud Used
Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too]
Earrings [Mandala by Kikunosuke Eel]  Otsumami earring/silver

The Cosmetics:

Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
Belleza Nail+Toe Polish [Maai by Snow Wolfhunter Party

The Posemaker:
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff