ads slot

Posts:

These Boots Are Made For Walking



I am back to show off Avanti's release for The Whore Couture Fair 4.   The Lix Knee Boots are available in 6 colors:  Black, White, Pink, Red, Blue, and Purple.  The Single colors allow you to change the Laces, Heel, and Sole.   The Fatpack allows you to color block as you wish.  

I stopped by The Dressing Room Fusion and they really have some super-cute items this round.  I grabbed this dress from Third-Eye and I really do love it.   

For this presentation, I am wearing Maitreya's Lara.   Enjoy!!


Click to Enlarge Photo

Seraphim Galleries:

[Whore Couture Fair 4 ends 3/31 


The Gear:

Boots [Avanti by Intoxicate Resident]  LIX Boots - HUD Used  [Whore Couture 
Stockings [Zulu by Naheemah Banx] -Z-Tights Black Torn - Omega Conversion (Older Item I already owned). 
Dress [Third Eye by Anya McConach and Ekilem Melodie Vintage Denim Dress [TDRF
Ink [Taox by 0Claudia0 Novaland]  Country Scents -  Appliers included


The Bod:

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia Kaleido Eyes - Oil
Hair and Base [Boon by Boo Nakamur] UDE609 hair purple / cornrows hairbase
Ears [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Human Ears
Skin and LipGloss
[The Skinnery by Umazuma MetalunaZuri - Bare
Body, Hands  [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V2.1
 
The Bling:

Earrings [Chop Zuey by Belle Roussel Fishy Earrings  - Blu  (Sky Boutique)
Choker  [Chop Zuey by Belle Roussel] Pasar la Sal Pearl Choker - HUD Used - (Sky Boutique)
Rings [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone  Rings 
Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too]

The Cosmetics:

Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
Maitreya Nail Polish  [Carnival Punk by Runt Dastardly] Maitreya/Belleza/Slink/Omega Mani/Pedi HUDs Gloss-n-Glam

The Posemaker:

Poses [Diesel Works by Rogan Diesel]   Tulip Pack    



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff