ads slot

Posts:

Give Up Trying to Make Me Give Up

I'll Go Crazy if you don't visit this month's round of The Makeover Room.  ~PixyStix~ is there and this time there is makeup!!    The I'll Go Crazy Shadows come in Red, Orange, Yellow, Blue and Violet.  There are 3 shades per color and I am showing at least 1 version in each color.   Included are: Classic Av Layers, Omega Appliers, Slink Visage Appliers, TMP Appliers and Lelutka Appliers!! 

For this post I am wearing Maitreya's Lara along with Lelutka's Lotte mesh head.  Enjoy!! 


Click to Enlarge Photo




Wearing:

Eyeshadow [~PixyStix~ by Pixy Snook] I'll Go Crazy Shadows [The Makeover Room]
Skin [ItGirls by Annie Jolifaunt] Alessa - Cafe [MP Too] 
Eyes [Poetic Colors by Lano Ling] PC Opal Eyes - Morning Glimpse
Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too] 
Hair  [Exile by Kavar Cleanslate] Twist and Shout 9 - Wild Fusion - RARE [Arcade]
Necklace  [Ryca by Ryca DoobieXOXOXOX - Platinum
Dress [Forever Young by Hannah Lacombe:FY: Allie Dress (pack two)
Poses [Label Motion by Anne Dakun] Special Pack for TDRF#57  - Pack N/A  
Mesh Head [Lelutka by JadenArt Resident and Thora Charron] Lotte  
Mesh Body, Hands  [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.4 




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff