ads slot

Posts:

Pretty Angels, all in a Row

My Angels are back for another round of The Makeover Room.  Shakeup! has 3 Candy Lips palettes for you:  Soft Palette, Natural Palette, and Vivid Palette.  All are for the Lelutka Heads only. 

My First Angel is wearing the Soft Palette.  My Middle Angel is wearing the Natural Palette.  My Last Angel is wearing the Vivid Palette. 

For this post I am wearing Maitreya's Lara along with Lelutka's Lotte mesh head.  Enjoy!! 

Click to Enlarge Photo




Wearing:

Lipsticks [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick Candy Lips: Soft, Natural, Vivid [The Makeover Room]
Skin 1 [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Silke - Champagne  (Second Floor) 
Skin 2 [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Arlenis - Onyx - 3 - (2nd Floor)  
Skin 3 [Your Skin and Your Shape by Monyka Benelli and Monicuzza Babenco] Like a Virgin - Tone 01 - Not in store from My Attic Yet. 
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon InnoviaKaleido - Earth,  Hope - Scoria
Eyes [Poetic Colors by Lano Ling] PC Opal Eyes - Aquarius
Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too] 
Hair 1 [Monso by Morphine Janick] My Hair - Choa /Black Brown [Fameshed]
Hair 2  [Puft Hair by Kiena Acacia (MP Store)] Rhythm :Hair:  (Pick Detachable) 
Hair 3  [Lelutka by Thora Charron] Cassie - This hair is over by the heads since it's Lelutka head compatible.  Pick up the Ciara cornrows while you're over there.  
Rings [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone  
Hoops  [Ryca by Ryca Doobie]  Basic Hoop - Thick - Platinum
Mesh Fingernails/Toenails [Gorgeous Dolls by Kea Amarula] Sweet Jezebel(Sekushii Gyal)  [MP Too]
Poses [Nantra by Nancoix Urquan] Social Climber 
Mesh Head [Lelutka by JadenArt Resident and Thora Charron] Lotte  
Mesh Body, Hands  [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.4 




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff