ads slot

Posts:

Eye of the Tiger

Kustom9 has begun!!  For the 'RAWR' in you, Ramonda is available in many animal prints you can mix & match.  The heels are compatible with Belleza, Maitreya, SLink and TMP feet.  Don't forget to pick these up.  

I decided to grab some outfits from Gizza and Valentina E. to help with the look.

For this post I am wearing all TMP!!  Enjoy!! 

Click to Enlarge Photo



Seraphim Galleries:

The Gear:

Shoes [Glamistry by Glamistry Resident] Ramonda Heels [Kustom 9]
Romper [Gizza by Giz Seorn] Tiffany Romper - Floral Orange
Dress [Valentina E by Valentinaevangelista] Bryn Dress M Plum [No 21]

The Bod:

Hair [Truth Hair by Truth Hawks ] Essena - Gift Item
Hair 2 [Lamb by Lamb Bellic] Crave You - Variety/Ombre/Eccentric (From Hair Fair, please allow time for item to arrive instore)    
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] Odyssey Eyes - Soldier 
Skin [Modish by Ele Brandi] Ivone [Skt 19]
Skin [Meghindo's by Meghindo Romano] Ariana - The Mesh Project - Note: All tones received in TMP package.  
Body, Hands, Feet, Head [The Mesh Project ] Basic Body, Fierce Head, Ouch Feet

The Cosmetics: 

TMP Lipstick [Modish by Ele Brandi]  Ivone Packs 2 and 3 used. 
Mesh Finger/Toe Nails [Gorgeous Dolls by Kea Amarula] My Chick Bad - Tiger Tips [MP Too]


The Bling: 

Rings [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone  
Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too] 
Jewelry Set [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi GossamerBlack Sun

The Posemaker:

Poses [Sari Sari by AbbyAnne] Female Pose H



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff