ads slot

Posts:

Hey Big Spender!!

The Burlesque Collection, from Posh Pixels, comes in 8 Colors/Designs all available only at Sneak Peek for July.  Stop by and pick it up!  

For this post, I am wearing EVE Pulpy 8.4 and EVE-olution mesh head.  Enjoy!! ♥♥♥♥


Click to Enlarge Photo



Seraphim Galleries:
No Gallery

The Gear:

Ensemble [Posh Pixels by VampirePam Resident] Burlesque Collection - Amore [Sneak Peek]
Shoes [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan]  Innamoramento high-heeled (Dark)

The Bod:

Hair [Tableau Vivant by M4ri1yn Magic and Aida Ewing] Last train home / Ombre - From Hair Fair, please allow time to arrive in the store. 
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] Odyssey Eyes - Soldier
Skin [~PixyStix~ by Pixy Snook]  Leviosa - Chocolate
Body, Hands, Feet, Nailpolish [Absolut Creation by Ginger Chevalier]  Eve Pulpy-V8.4
Mesh Head [Absolut Creation by Ginger Chevalier] EVE'olution Head #2  Beta

The Cosmetics:  
 Lipstick [Alaskametro by Alaska Metropolitan] Creme Brown Lipsticks [MP Too]  

The Bling:

Jewelry Set [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] Kalistar
Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too]

The Posemaker:

Poses [Ma Vie by Mavi Beck] So She



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff