ads slot

Posts:

Kick Ass; Take Names too.


Time for Tres Chic and Azoury has another fabulous shoe for us.  The theme is Summer Love. Fractale is available in Black, White, Coffee, Fushia, and Red.  Grab them all!!

For this post, I am wearing Belleza Freya and the standard SL Head.  Enjoy!! 

Site:  [Visit this location at hangars liquides south//technopunk deconstructions in Second Life]

Click to Enlarge Photo



Seraphim Galleries:

The Gear:

Shoes [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Fractale - Red [Tres Chic]
Dress [Apple May Designs by Apple May] Tigress - Sliced Top and Hot Pants   [MP Too] 
Tattoo  [Letis Tattoo by Leti Hax] Sexy Lotus

The Bod:

Hair [Tukinowaguma by kateforster.akina Hellevi [Thrift Shop]
Skin   [PXL by Hart Larsson] JADE EBO Bare Lips
Body, Hands, Feet, Nailpolish [Belleza by Tricky Boucher, Shyla Diggs]  Venus Freya

The Bling: 

Rings [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone  


The Posemaker:

Poses [Saki Jun by saki.jun (MP Only)]  Kickass 1 


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff