ads slot

Posts:

Poor Unfortunate Souls

Enchantment's theme for this round is The Little Mermaid.  Azoury has created Eledone in Pink, Cream, or Black.  So Join in on the fun and visit!! 

For this post, I am wearing EVE Pulpy 8.4 and EVE-olution mesh head.  Enjoy!! ♥♥♥♥

Click to Enlarge Photo



Galleries:
[Enchantment opens 8/14

The Gear:

Headpiece [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Eledone [Enchantment]

The Bod:

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] Odyssey Eyes - Clarity
Skin [PixyStix by Pixy Snook] Evi - Onyx
Body [Absolut Creation by Ginger Chevalier]  Eve Pulpy-V8.4
Mesh Head and Hairbase [Absolut Creation by Ginger Chevalier] EVE'olution Head #2  Beta

The Posemaker:

Poses [Di's Opera by Di Hoorenbeek] Puissant Series 1 - 2



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff