ads slot

Posts:

Night Time is the Right Time

Time for We ♥ Roleplay!!  Azoury has created the Kali headpiece in Red, Brown, Black and Blue.  Stunning!!

For this post, I am wearing EVE Pulpy 8.4 and EVE-olution mesh head.  Enjoy!! ♥♥♥♥

Click to Enlarge Photo



Seraphim Galleries:

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia Perspective Eyes - Darkstar
Skin [Elysium by Aleida Rhode] Devine II - Omega appliers included
Body [Absolut Creation by Ginger Chevalier]  Eve Pulpy-V8.4
Mesh Head [Absolut Creation by Ginger Chevalier] EVE'olution Head #2  Beta

The Cosmetics: 

All makeup, lipstick, eyeshadow, eyeliner is included in the EVE-olution hud.
 
The Bling: 

Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too] 
Jewelry Set [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] Kalistar

The Posemaker:

Poses [Labos Poses by Steele Sirnah] 



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff