ads slot

Posts:

Tears Dry on Their Own

~PixyStix~is participating in the Mesh Body Addicts event.  Odine is available in Snow, Cream, Chocolate, Butterscotch, and Puddin'.  All appliers are included.  Feel free to grab them all!! 

For this post I am wearing Belleza Freya and EVE-olution mesh head.  Enjoy!! 

Click to Enlarge Photo



Seraphim Galleries:

Dress [Maai by Snow Wolfhunter] - Veeka - Black

The Bod:

Hair [Vanity Hair by Tabata Jewell] Winehouse - Must Haves Pack  -  At MIX event instore
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] Odyssey Eyes - Soldier, Coffee, Oxidation and Electric
Skin [PixyStix by Pixy Snook] Odine  [Mesh Body Addicts]
Body, Hands, Feet [Belleza by Tricky Boucher, Shyla Diggs]  Venus Freya
Mesh Head [Absolut Creation by Ginger Chevalier] EVE'olution Head #2  Beta

The Cosmetics: 

Lipstick [Alaskametro by Alaska Metropolitan] Creme Brown Lipsticks(Center Only) [MP Too] 
The other Glosses are defaults from the EVE'olution head.  
The Bling: 

Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too] 
Earrings [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer]From Aphrodite's Dream Set 

The Posemaker:

Poses [Labos Poses by Steele Sirnah] 



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff