ads slot

Posts:

Ballerina Breezy

Coming to Shiny Shabby is the Chromatics V2!!  They were first introduced with the JD My Feet, but due to high demand, Azoury created them this time for your SLink, Belleza, Maitreya, and Eve.  The Chromatics V2 are available in Black, Brown, Red, Cream and I'm wearing the Onyx.

For this post, I am wearing The Fashion Doll by Coco.  Enjoy!! 

Site:  [Visit this location at Tableau in Second Life]


Click to Enlarge Photo


Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits.

Galleries:
[Shiny Shabby - Opens 9/20  
[Kustom 9 - Ends 10/10
 

 The Gear:

Shoes [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Chromatics V2 [Shiny Shabby]   Note: SLink shoes worn, 
Hair [D!va by marisa.kira] Rosa (Onyx)
Doll Avatar and Doll Feather Dress [Coco Designs by Cocoro Lemon]
Poses [Sari Sari by AbbyAnne]  Ballet  [Kustom 9

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff