ads slot

Posts:

To A Great Mind, Nothing is Little

New Makeup Release from Shakeup! Cosmetics at the Cosmetic Fair.  All makeup is available for 25L per play.  The Eyeshadow as well as lipstick is compatible with your Lelutka heads.  I've included the key so that you can see what's available. 

For this post, I am wearing the Lelutka Lotte and Maitreya Lara.  Enjoy!! 


Click to Enlarge Photo


Gacha Keys - Click to Enlarge
Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits.

Galleries:
[Cosmetic Fair - Ends 9/30  
[Kustom 9 - Ends 10/10  

 The Gear:

Lipstick/Eyeshadow [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] Basic Lipstick(L), Dark Palette(R) Matte Eyeshadows .  [Cosmetics Fair
Hair [MOON by silent.acoustic] The Distance [Kustom 9
Eyes [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Flirtacious  eye collection - 5 [Cosmetics Fair
Jewelry Set [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] Madrah
Skin [Candydoll by rebeca.dembo] Rose Skin - Espresso 
Shirt [Maai by Snow Wolfhunter] Vedrana - Black
Poses [Le Poppycock by Olivia Lalonde]  High Frequency B

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff