ads slot

Posts:

Aspire to Be Your Best Self

Dream is the Rock Your Rack contribution from Posh Pixels.  

Here's a Sneak Peak of what's coming to On9.  Azoury's Excess Jewelry set will be available in Midnight, Fuschia, Evergreen, Cream, and Black

For this post, I'm wearing Catwa's Jessica and Belleza Freya.

Site:  [Visit this location at [LastHeroes] [Unsullied] [Avalon] [Samurai][BHorde] in Second Life]


Click to Enlarge Photo







Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:
Rock Your Rack ends 10/11
[Chapter 4 - Ends 10/25]   

The Gear:

Gown [Posh Pixels by VampirePam Resident] Dream [Rock Your Rack]   
Necklace/Earrings [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer Baroque Teardrop 
Flowers [anc by aki69] suger rose field [green]  [Chapter 4]  

The Bod: 
Skin [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Estee - Onyx 
Nails  [Gorgeous Dolls by kea.amarula] Dream With Me(Flared) [MP Too]  
Hands, Body, Feet [Belleza by Tricky Boucher, Shyla Diggs]  Belleza Freya
Mesh Head [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Jessica
Hair [Pink Hustler by pinkhustler] PH8088



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff