ads slot

Posts:

I Love Shiny Things!

Maai is back and this time, it's Haley!!  Original Fitted Mesh Latex Gown is for the Belleza Venus, TMP or Physique.  Make sure you grab a demo to make sure it fits you.  10 colors are available or if you can't choose, grab the Fatpack!!  

For this Post, I am wearing Belleza V3 and Catwa Jessica Mesh Head. 


Click to Enlarge Photo







Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:
[Collabor88 - Ends 11/06]   

The Gear:

Gown [Maai by Snow Wolfhunter] Haley 
Necklace/Earrings [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer Baroque Teardrop 
Trees [+Half-Deer+ by halogen.magic] Deadwood Trees [Collabor88]   
Hair [Vanity Hair by Tabata Jewell] Luck be a Lady [Collabor88]  

The Bod: 
Skin [Modish by Ele Brandi] Ritta
Nails  [Gorgeous Dolls by kea.amarula] Dream With Me(Flared) [MP Too]  
Hands, Body, Feet [Belleza by Tricky Boucher, Shyla Diggs]  Belleza V3
Mesh Head [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Jessica
Pose [Elephante Poses by melissajeanne.flores] I will Follow You Into the Dark





Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff