ads slot

Posts:

Camilla in TMP ♥

If you liked my last post on Modish, well here's Camilla in TMP.    I'm showing 6 of their 12 shades.  Come grab her today!!
 
For this Post, I am wearing The Fierce Head and Basic Body from The Mesh Project. Enjoy!!



Click to Enlarge Photo



Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:
[We ♥ Roleplay - Ends 10/31]
[Season Story - Ends 10/31]  
[Uber - Ends 11/23]   

The Gear:

Skin [Modish by Ele Brandi] Camilla - 11, 00, 03, 05, 08, 19 - TMP Appliers
Bracelets/Rings[Real Evil by velvetskin and crashnoww] Dark Queen - [Season Story] 
Jewelry [Aisling by Damian Kleiner and Druunah Esharham] Chest Jewelry [We ♥ Roleplay] 
Nipple Covers [Tams Trousseau by Tamarsk] Mood Swings Nipple Covers [MP Too]
Hair  [Elua by Miu Edman] Caylin [Uber] 

The Bod: 
TMP Nails  [Gorgeous Dolls by kea.amarula] Boho Chic'd(XL Almond) [MP Too]  
Hands, Body [The Mesh Project ]
Pose [Pose+ivity by meccaa] Vanessa 3







Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff