ads slot

Posts:

The Question Isn't Who Is Going To Let Me; It's Who Is Going To Stop Me.

Glow Designs made some separates for Cosmopolitan.  The Beth Skirt/Tank are available in regular mesh, fit mesh, as well as for some of the mesh bodies.  Several colors are available so come on down and grab a demo.  

I am also wearing jewelry from Avaway.  Flow is available in 4 shades: Aubergine, Indigo, Emerald and Anthracite.  

For this post, I'm wearing The Mesh Project's  Mesh Body/Head  Enjoy!!!



The Question Isn't Who Is Going To Let Me; It's Who Is Going To Stop Me.
Add caption






Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 



Shoes [Glamistry by Glamistry Resident] Anthurium
Skirt/Blouse [Glow Designs by sckarlett.fairywren] Beth [Cosmopolitan] 
Jewelry [Avaway by Avaway] Flow - Anthracite [Cosmopolitan]
Bracelets/Rings [Real Evil by velvetskin and crashnoww] Dark Queen - [Season Story]

The Bod:

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia]
Hair [Doe by Helyanwe VindalooRochelle 
Skin/Lipstick  [Modish by Ele Brandi] Camilla  19 and 04 - Camilla Lipsticks worn
TMP Nails  [Gorgeous Dolls by kea.amarula] Boho Chic'd(XL Almond) [MP Too]  
Head, Hands, Body [The Mesh Project ]
Pose Pack [Kirin by carolina.sautereau] Moca  [Kustom 9]   



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff